Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Workshop Set . . .


So we have our first workshop set up. This workshop is designed to help YOU take better pictures. Maybe you don't want to be a professional photographer but you want to take better pictures of your family and friends. Well this workshop is for you! The cost is only $30 and you will have TWO professional photographers helping you learn the tricks of taking good photos. Anniemations Photography and Marissa Vargason Photography have teamed up. The first workshop is set for September 20th from 9 am to 1 pm. Lunch will be served. We haven't decided on a location yet, it will depend on how many attendees we will have. To reserve your spot send $30 via paypal to info@anniemationsphotography.com Contact me if you have any questions! Thanks. Also, watch for a new "workshop" link where we will post all of our upcoming and available workshops. THANKS!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Sweet. I am in.

Ann said...

Meg, I will LOVE to have you come

Howdy Partner said...

I am coming to Chantel's photo party you are doing on 7/19, and just checked out your blog here. I would love to attend this workshop if there are any openings left. I can ask you more about it when I meet you!