Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life Challenges . . .


I wanted to apologize if anyone had a hard time getting ahold of me this past weekend. My grandfather passed away on Friday, so I packed up my kids and we went out of town for the weekend and didn't get home until last night. This event has caused me to be a little behind on my editing also, so please be patient with me as I am only a couple of days behind, but will try and work overtime to get your images to you. Thanks!


Also, the image on this post has been created for a family whose darling little angel was called back to heaven. I wanted to let those families out there who may be mourning the loss of a child that I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to provide these images for them, all I need is an email with the child's footprints and information (or we can use the ones I have and create specialized images for them). Contact me for further information. This service will be provided free of charge to help these precious families cherish the memories of these little gifts. The 8x10 print will be mailed to you upon completion.

1 comment:

Sarah Cox said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. Please take your time there is no rush. You are so nice to do this for families that are trying to heal from losing a baby it really does help with the healing. Just to have something you can display to help keep the memory of the child alive is priceless and I can not put into words how greatful I am that you did this for us.