Thursday, August 7, 2008

Booking up quickly for the Fall . . .

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BUSINESS! I have been delightfully busy lately and am booking up super fast! I am now booked thru the end of September and know that October and November are busy times for pictures (due to the glorious scenery of the fall leaves) so I am encouraging you to book early as I won't be "over-booking" this year. I will only be taking 2 sessions per week and my pricing will be rising effective September 15th, 2008. Sessions booked prior to this date (even those for the fall or next year) will remain at the existing prices as long as the session is scheduled prior to the 15th. Sessions booked after this date will be under the new pricing. The new pricing will affect: session fees, portrait party pricing and print pricing.
Thanks for your understanding and business . . . I will strive to continue to provide exceptional images at reasonable prices. THANKS!
Ann Montgomery

2 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

Anne I still haven't heard from you. I hope that I can maybe follow you if you don't mind I would love it. Please let me know...

Ann said...

Shalee, sorry for my delay, I am just SUPER busy right now with pictures, kids and LIFE (and trying to balance it all)! It will probably be better once school starts so check back with me then.