Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NOVEMBER FOLLOWER PRIZE . . .

Ok, so because it is Christmas and time is of the essence! I don't have a cute picture OR fabulous method for picking our winner this month . . . I just asked my three year old, "what number do you like?" She said number 6 . . . So That's It! The winner of the free digital Christmas Card file is {A}nnie! Yay! Annie, I can't get on your blog but I'll let the ladies at Doin' it Digital know that you are the WINNER WINNER, TURKEY DINNER! Thanks for following!

Join us on the new blog for next month's giveaway, we will be doing it through comments! Wowzers, but make sure you keep following, just cuz he he he!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT............ITS ME ME ME???
LIKE as in Annie?
lol
ohhhh YES----
i had problems with my blog---had to do NEW ones....:(
click on my picture and it will take you to my new bloggies...:)

So really? I won?

Anonymous said...

Ok---not my picture but my name...lol