Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hush Little Baby . . .

You can also view this post on my new blog at www.anniemationsphotography.com/blog CHECK IT OUT!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This beautiful little princess is only 8 days old and GORGEOUS! But who is surprised, check out her parents! This little lovey is so blessed and will continue to be blessed with beauty and love. I LOVE the last picture with her great grandma, I love to see the experience and the innocence. We also put a sneak peek for daddy with his snowbunny. What a great family. Enjoy the Holidays (what better way to remind us how thankful we are).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last PICTURE got me----yes, I got a lump in my throat..:)
I LOOOOVE it----WHAT A treasured picture that is going to be in years to come. That is ART right there!
wonderful job Ann!!!