Monday, November 10, 2008

Tis the Season . . .

Photobucket

This Christmas Themed Portrait Party was soooo much fun and what a great spot! The lighting was perfect, the families were great, who could ask for more (oh and the music was fab!) Families were able to come have hot cocoa, donuts and a stress free photo session! It doesn't get better than that! Here's a sneak peek for the families to tide them over until I get the rest edited. Happy Holidays.

This barn was up in Clarkston (north west of Logan) at the home of the hostess' sister. Super cool. The road there had fabulous spots too, so . . . if you are in the Logan area, just as you come out of the canyon, take your first left and enjoy! I am sure you will want to ask permission as most of the cool spots I saw along there were on people's property. Have fun!

8 comments:

Sheena said...

Thanks for the sneak peek but it makes me want to see them all. They all look really good!

Thanks Ann and Meg!

Megan and Jon said...

Ann, Thank you so much. What a fun day to visit with friends and do pictures. It was perfect. I can't wait to see them all.

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

So Cute! You have the best ideas for props I swear!!

Alyssa said...

They look so so good! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank You so much!

Becca said...

I can't wait thanks again!

Megan and Jon said...

Ann, any cool spot you saw in clarkston I'm sure we could get permission too if you get a hankering one day.

Anonymous said...

OH MY ann!! Im loving all of these----what a FUN thing to do
:)
you do such great work---just luv it!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So cute! They look so cute; did she have the sleigh too? I can't wait to see them all. I feel bad about our shoot - it was hard to host in a 'the wilderness' - next time I will do one at home or something like that. So fun.