Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Fun and Senior Sneak Peek . . .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love working with families that I have worked with before. It's so fun to see how they change and how they interact with each other. This fun family has been one of my favorites to work with and you can see why, they are darling AND fun! Thanks for the fun shoot, here's your sneak peek.

This shoot was at various downtown Ogden locations (including great ones found by the family!). Union Station and an old warehouse about 28th and 200 West in Ogden.

4 comments:

The Todds said...

Ann I love checking your blog, you always have such fun pictures to see. You are amazing! I dont know how you do it all.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Kellie said...

SOOO cute.. that bridge is my favorite location to shoot at..

LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

wow! GREAT shoot Ann----

:)
looks like a fun family!
OH---and sheesh, thank you for shareing the location!!!