Friday, October 10, 2008

Followers and free stuff . . .

So I just found out about this cool blogger thing called "followers". I have decided that I will choose one follower a month to win a prize (YAY, free stuff!) Right now we are at 2 so ladies . . . are you feelin' lucky? This month's prize will go to a random follower who has signed up by Oct. 31st 2008. (To sign up just scroll down on the right hand sidebar and click on "follow this blog"). This month's prize will be a free registration to our January 2009 Beginner's Photography Workshop (A $50 value!) or $50 off the business workshop in March (yes I think it will be in March)! To learn more about the workshops CLICK HERE.

THANKS and this should be fun!

P.S. I have updated my 2009 schedule so CHECK AVAILABILITY if you are interested in setting something up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OooooOOOoooooooh!

Megan and Jon said...

Generally I prefer to be a leader but I'll make an exception this time.. I'll follow..