Sunday, September 21, 2008

Girl Power!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Words can't describe how DARLING these little girls are, so I'll let the pictures do the talkin' Here's a sneak peek for mom and dad from our photo shoot. I love this family and have enjoyed photographing them for a couple years now and hope to do so for a lot more! Thanks you guys!

Oh and now that we are teaching we are sharing!  Yay!   So . . . this spot is the same as the other "grass field" spot on my earlier two sittings.  It's located in Liberty at North Fork Park in a camp spot called Cutler Flats.  Lots of fun and full of fall colors this time of year too.  
I shot these pictures with my 50 mm canon lens at 1.8

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

Gorgeous Ann! Loving the girls close ups and Love the last one of the youngest just gorgeous!!!