Sunday, September 21, 2008

Giving Back . . .

Photobucket
This time of year can be hard for families and I want to find a way to give back. I am taking the month of December off for my own family time, but I want to offer a FREE family sitting, copyright cd and 11x14 mounted print to a family in need. Please notify me via email of a family you may know who you feel would benefit from this experience. The sitting will take place in the first two weeks in December and the family must live in Weber or Davis Counties. I will be "accepting" family names and stories until November 15th and a decision will be announced November 20th. Please make sure that a sitting is something this family would be willing to do. Thanks! (my email address is listed to the right.)

Nov. 16th - Thanks to all of the nominators for their time in sending me the great stories they did, I will be notifying you soon of where to go from here. Thanks again!
Ann

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

Ann that is an amazing thing for you to do for someone. I hope someone special can benefit from this experience because you are an amazing photographer!