Monday, September 1, 2008

The Holiday Season is on it's way . . .


So the holiday season is quickly approaching and I have changed my cards this year.  All of the cards will be printed on both sides of a heavy paper with a pearl finish (beautiful!)  They will include envelopes and the cost will be as follows:  4 x 5.5 size - 25 count - $50.00  5x5 size - 25 count - $65  Check out the layouts I have so far by clicking here. Or clicking on Holiday Cards to the right.  I will be adding folded cards (including the fabulous 5x5 trifold) so keep checking back for the newest additions.  Cards may be customized to fit your style.  I am trying to capture everything from classic to contemporary.

Orders must be placed by Nov. 30th

1 comment:

Chandie said...

These will be PERFECT for my portrait party!! Yay!!