Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Whirlwind of a Shoot . . .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This energetic little man is SO CUTE! We were lucky to get him to sit still for one second (which I don't think he ever did). Good thing great pictures can come through in spite of the spirit of a 2 year old! Here's a sneak peek for mom, dad, grandma and grandpa (and yes, even for the little man).
As for location I owe this one to the family . . . it's the Outdoor amphitheater in Logan Canyon, to die for neat!

5 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Ann, Mel
These turned out amazing. I can't wait to see them all.. I'm glad you two finally met up and did this. Looks like it was well worth the time. Great work guys.

Sheena said...

Oh Ann, i love them. Way to capture the moment.

lbskyryder said...

Ann, the photos are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for your wonderful work! After watching Parker zooming around for an hour, I wasn't sure what to expect. My husband and I will be contacting you to see about getting photos of us. Thank you again. Kelly (Melinda's mom)

Megan and Jon said...

I KNEW YOU KELLI WOULD GIVE INTO THE PRESSURES.. yes

Melinda N Parker said...

Ann,
They turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I can't wait to see the rest.You did a wonderful job and I can't wait for you to do my photos next year as well.
Melinda